Did you know that most photographers struggle the most at gaining an online reputation?
Let me help you with that…
Apply for the “My Best Photo” series today and you’ll get:
- A detailed template guiding you throught the process (it’s actually really simple);
- A backlink to your website and social media when accepted;
- Free Lightroom presets;
- Weekly advice, discounts, and news about everything that’s going in photography world.
Enter your name and email here, and you’ll receive a template to your email:
- You don’t have to be a professional photographer. Anyone can apply.
- Use formal or informal English. Don’t be rude, political, racist, or otherwise hateful. Photuturial has zero tolerance policy against hatespeech.
- Avoid grammatical errors. I will fix basic grammatical erros, but I won’t improve your sentences. I will reject a poorly written application or I will ask you to redo it.
I can improve your sentences for $40/1000 words.
- Be educational. Dull and uninspiring content will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
In plain simple English: When you send me your photo(s) and text, you agree that you’re its rightful owner and that Photutorial may use it freely in any form (including copying and changing). You also warrant that Photutorial will not be subjected to any legal issues in regards to your content and if it will, you are to be held fully responsible; financially and otherwise.
These are basically the same terms and conditions to which you agree on other websites.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask: email@example.com.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- You are the rightful owner and you have all necessary rights to submit images, text, or any other content to Photutorial.com (“Your Content”).
- By applying to the “My Best Photo” series, you grant Photutorial.com and all its subdomains (“Photutorial”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to Your Content.
- Photutorial will not need to pay royalties to you or any third party and obtain licenses from you or any thirds party in regards to Your Content.
- Photutorial may copy, change, and use Your Content without restrictions.
- Your Content does not violate or infringe any third party’s rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and intellectual property.
- You are to be held fully responsible for any legal issues and disputes, including but not limited to copyright infringement, that arise from Your Content now or in the future (“Legal Issues”).
- Photutorial is not reponsible for ANY financial compensation to you or any third party in regards to Legal Issues.
- Photutorial is not responsible for third parties using Your Content by acquiring them through Photutorial.