Who is FroKnowsPhoto?
Jared Polin aka. FroKnowsPhoto has made his name in photography tutorial world with his aFro, flamboyant behaviour and extensive photography knowledge.
Visit his YouTube channel, if you haven’t already.
Although, some criticize him for they way he brands himself, he still delivers knowledge in an unmistakably raw manner. His rapid fire critiques are a great way for beginners to start accumulating photography knowledge.
His brutal honesty is a refreshing attribute in this community, which is swarming with circle-jerks who are in it just for an easy promotion and rapid climb towards fame.
Instant Digital Download
$197 Your Price: $97
DSLR video guide – BY FroKnowsPhoto
DSLR video guide by FroKnowsPhoto is a complete 6-Hour Guide to Shooting Videos. In this 6 hourse of video excellence you’ll learn to:
- Shoot any type of video with your DSLR, micro 4/3’s, or mirrorless camera
- Instantly make more money with your DSLR by adding an in demand and high value skill to your arsenal
- Learn the video production secrets of an award winning filmmaker and photographer so you can start shooting high quality video faster than you ever thought possible
“If you spend an evening with the FroKnowsPhoto Guide to DSLR Video, you’ll save time and money trying to understand the film industry. I’ve earned two degrees from Full Sail University and I learned as much from Todd & Fro in one night as any course in my alma matar. This instructional series gives you the confidence to know you can take on a project and have an understanding of what you’re doing.”
FIlmmaker, Gamble Companies
In this tutorial you will learn exactly how an award winning filmmaker and photographer FroKnowsPhoto shoots, produces, directs, and edits breathtaking HD videos using an entry level DSLR.
With the brand new FroKnowsPhoto Guide to shooting Video you can do all of this and much, much more with ANY DSLR that shoots video.
This guide was carefully designed to be invaluable to professional, hobbyist, and newbie photographers alike
This guide will introduce you to “one man band” concept which means that you will be able to:
- Easily shoot, direct, produce, and edit videos on your own without a crew or any extra help
- Create breathtaking videos, even if you have an entry level camera and no expensive equipment (even if you’re on a shoestring budget, you can do everything theyteach)
- Create dynamic scenes, tell inspiring stories, and capture high quality video
“I’ve never had the guts to shoot video with my DSLR. Although I am a very confident photographer, not knowing how the same settings in photography relate to video made my attempts at shooting very amateur.
This guide has given me confidence to go out and shoot video as I needed to learn the settings due to work offering video options to clients so this guide will allow me to earn extra money when out on the job. This guide should be priced higher, especially with the amount of content you get and the quality of it is outstanding.”
Animals, Landscapes, People and Sports Photographer
This guide is for you if you:
- Don’t want to spend months or years hunting for all the information you need to shoot video
- Want to make more money with your DSLR
- Like learning from experienced pros with a solid track record
- Think shooting high quality DSLR video is too difficult or aren’t sure where to start
- Are already shooting video but want to see how an award winning filmmaker does it from start to finish
- Are a seasoned photographer who wants to quickly add video to their arsenal
After 4 years of creating over 1,700 YouTube videos and two full training guides FroKnowsPhotography has gotten A LOT of questions about how he shoots, produces, directs, and edits his videos. In fact, so many of his readers requested more training on his DSLR video process that he decided to put together his most comprehensive guide yet…
He partnered up with his good friend and award winning filmmaker Todd Wolfe to create the most comprehensive system for learning DSLR video he’s ever created: the FroKnowsPhoto Guide to Shooting Video.
This guide is going to help you:
- Learn the entire process of shooting any type of video from start to finish (with step-by-step detail and real world examples)
- Shoot high quality videos of ANYTHING you can imagine – our rules and secrets apply to virtually every type of video!
- Shave months or years of time off the process of learning to shoot solid video of anything
- Discover the secrets of shooting video straight from an award winning filmmaker and photographer
- Learn from someone who focuses on just video and someone who has successfully transitioned from stills to video
In this guide Todd and FroKnowsPhoto dissect the ENTIRE process of shooting, lighting, capturing audio, and directing videos shot with a DSLR camera. They break down everything into easy to follow steps that anyone can learn from, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a complete newbie.
“I’m a working photographer. I’ve always been intimidated by video, mainly due not understanding the functions of all of the gear that goes along with it.
Within the first 20 minutes of watching the video guide that fear was gone.”
Professional Photographer “I make photos!”
The FroKnowsPhoto Guide to Shooting Video will help you take better video than you ever have before, even if:
- You’ve tried shooting your own videos and got mediocre results at best
- You’ve tried learning video from other places around the Internet but still aren’t confident with your video skills
- You’re on a budget and can’t afford fancy equipment or a crew
- You just got your DSLR and don’t know where to start
- Shooting video frustrates you and you think it’s too complicated
- You’re a seasoned photographer with years of experience but have little experience with video
With this purchase you’ll also receive A LOT of bonus content.
Bonus #1 – How To Create Successful YouTube Videos
Jared takes you behind the scenes of his YouTube account and shows you exactly how he creates videos and how he generated 345,000+ subscribers.
FroKnowsPhoto goes over extra information including the importance of SEO, tagging, quality content, back-links, descriptions and keywords. He also covers audio quality, the relationship between YouTube and Google and how can you make it work in your favor, and the importance of consistency and branding plus much more.
Bonus #2 – Todd’s Editing Secrets & Tips
Todd’s focuses on editing of the videos. With the time you’re going to save on production after learning Todd’s editing process this bonus will be worth the cost of the guide by itself. The Editing Tips bonus is a full on guide that shows you some of Todd’s best tips for editing videos that he picked up over the years as a professional filmmaker and producer.
Whether you decide to use Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro or another editing software, all of his tips will fit for any post-processing that you do. He goes over the importance of organizing your footage and proper sound editing among other important subjects such as dialog and movements.
Another thing he goes over is the importance of not using copyrighted music in your videos. One of the most annoying things that I see when surfing Youtube or Vimeo for content is people that use copyrighted music and risk having their content pulled from whatever hosting site they decided to use.
Bonus #3 – DSLR Video Homework Assignments
The best way to really grasp an idea after we teach you is to immediately put it into action. Instead of trying to guess what you should do next we give you fun and helpful homework assignments so you can master the concepts as we teach them to you. The homework assignments will help you retain and absorb twice as much information!
Bonus #4 – Shooting Check List
Even if you’re on scene or out on a shoot you can bring this PDF with you to make sure you have everything you need to shoot killer video. Print this out and take it with you EVERYWHERE!
We have finally come to the part you’ve been waiting for. We are used to paying $300-$400 for such long and comprehensive tutorials. The non-discounted price for FroKnowsPhoto guide to DSLR Video shooting is half of that, $197, however, using my 100off CODE you get the whole 6-hour guide for only $97!!
Instant Digital Download
$197 Your Price: $97
Here’s an overview of what you’ll find in the first section:
FroKnowsPhoto also gives away some free knowledge. I will serve it to you in this chapter.
CAMERA BASICS FOR VIDEO
Whether you have a Full Frame, Cropped Sensor, Mirrorless or Micro 4/3rds camera the same camera basic rules apply.
The goal of this section is to quickly refresh some best practices when venturing into shooting video.
A few of the secrets waiting for you in this section…
- Todd’s recommended equipment setup for shooting on site or on set (everything you need to do it right and make it a smash hit)
- The type of memory cards you should use for video and why (this is different than still photos)
- The definitive guide to different sensor sizes, including the pros and cons of each
- Our best practices to avoid issues when on shoots (most people completely overlook these)
The Importance of Frame Rate – FroKnowsPhoto
Frame rate is one of the most important settings for DSLR video. Many cameras offer you 24, 30 and 60 fps but if you don’t choose wisely you might not capture the video you were looking for. In this section you will see us use Hungry Hungry Hippos to demonstrate the differences between the frame rates.
If you’re interested in photo editing as well, you can check my Luminar 4 review.
Disclaimer: As a member of affiliate program I earn a small commission on qualifying purchases made using these links.